Elton John Hospitalized, Cancels Concerts
10:16 am, May 24th, 2012
Elton John has developed a serious respiratory infection and been forced to cancel three “Million Dollar Piano” concerts in Las Vegas.
The music legend was hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
John’s scheduled performances at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on May 24, May 25 and May 27 have been canceled.
“It feels strange not to be able to perform these ‘Million Dollar Piano’ concerts at The Colosseum,” said John in a statement.
He added, “I love performing this show and I will be thrilled when we return to The Colosseum in October to complete the eleven concerts soon to be scheduled. All I can say to the fans is sorry I can’t be with you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting