Elton John Partner David Furnish BLASTS Madonna’s Golden Globe Win (VIDEO)
10:36 am, January 16th, 2012VIDEO
Apparently, Sunday’s Golden Globes weren’t all about hugs and kind words.
“Madonna. Best song???? F–k off!!!” Furnish wrote, adding ”Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit.”
Furnish also said Madonna’s acceptance speech “was embarrassing in it’s [sic] narcissism,” and even added that “her critisism [sic] of [Lady] Gaga shows how desperate she really is.”
The smack talk actually began on the red carpet, where a confident John, nominated for “Hello Hello” from Gnomeo & Juliet, said Madonna didn’t have “a f–king chance” of beating him.
“He’s known to get mad at me,” she explained, adding that she thinks the music legend is “brilliant.”
“I adore him,” she said. “So he’ll win another award, and I don’t feel bad.”
Check out John’s pre-show diss in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew