Elton John Partner David Furnish BLASTS Madonna’s Golden Globe Win (VIDEO)
10:36 am, January 16th, 2012VIDEO
Apparently, Sunday’s Golden Globes weren’t all about hugs and kind words.
“Madonna. Best song???? F–k off!!!” Furnish wrote, adding ”Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit.”
Furnish also said Madonna’s acceptance speech “was embarrassing in it’s [sic] narcissism,” and even added that “her critisism [sic] of [Lady] Gaga shows how desperate she really is.”
The smack talk actually began on the red carpet, where a confident John, nominated for “Hello Hello” from Gnomeo & Juliet, said Madonna didn’t have “a f–king chance” of beating him.
“He’s known to get mad at me,” she explained, adding that she thinks the music legend is “brilliant.”
“I adore him,” she said. “So he’ll win another award, and I don’t feel bad.”
Check out John’s pre-show diss in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank