Elton John Partner David Furnish BLASTS Madonna’s Golden Globe Win (VIDEO)
10:36 am, January 16th, 2012VIDEO
Apparently, Sunday’s Golden Globes weren’t all about hugs and kind words.
“Madonna. Best song???? F–k off!!!” Furnish wrote, adding ”Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit.”
Furnish also said Madonna’s acceptance speech “was embarrassing in it’s [sic] narcissism,” and even added that “her critisism [sic] of [Lady] Gaga shows how desperate she really is.”
The smack talk actually began on the red carpet, where a confident John, nominated for “Hello Hello” from Gnomeo & Juliet, said Madonna didn’t have “a f–king chance” of beating him.
“He’s known to get mad at me,” she explained, adding that she thinks the music legend is “brilliant.”
“I adore him,” she said. “So he’ll win another award, and I don’t feel bad.”
Check out John’s pre-show diss in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now