Elton John and David Furnish Introduce Baby Son Zachary
2:26 pm, January 18th, 2011
Zachary Jackson Levon was born via surrogate on Christmas Day.
“He shot out like a rocket,” jokes the couple in an interview with OK!
“I’ve never felt anything like it in my life,” gushes John. ”You’re so awestruck, I will never forget that feeling ever.”
The couple is eager to start their new lives as parents.
“I’m ready to have a child and lavish my love on our son and not spoil him materially,” explains John.
And despite being denied the right to adopt a Ukrainian orphan, John and Furnish are still doing whatever they can to support the baby and his brother.
“We’re still consulting about finding the best possible home for them,” says John.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Cordelia From Buffy The Vampire Slayer?