Elton John and David Furnish Introduce Baby Son Zachary
2:26 pm, January 18th, 2011
Zachary Jackson Levon was born via surrogate on Christmas Day.
“He shot out like a rocket,” jokes the couple in an interview with OK!
“I’ve never felt anything like it in my life,” gushes John. ”You’re so awestruck, I will never forget that feeling ever.”
The couple is eager to start their new lives as parents.
“I’m ready to have a child and lavish my love on our son and not spoil him materially,” explains John.
And despite being denied the right to adopt a Ukrainian orphan, John and Furnish are still doing whatever they can to support the baby and his brother.
“We’re still consulting about finding the best possible home for them,” says John.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood