Ellen Pompeo Blasts Emmys As “Dated” and Disappointing
2:32 pm, September 23rd, 2013
Ellen Pompeo was not a fan of Sunday’s Emmy Awards.
The “Grey’s Anatomy” star says she was “really disappointed” in the broadcast.
“I didn’t see any diversity in the Emmys at all. The Emmys felt so dated to me,” Pompeo is quoted by the Associated Press as saying on Monday.
She adds, “That dance number was embarrassing. Did you see one person of color in that dance number?”
By contrast, says the actress, “Grey’s Anatomy” is a more accurate reflection of the world.
“I’m extremely proud of our very, very diverse cast which represents the world that I walk around in every day,” explains Pompeo.
What do you think about her comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"