Ellen DeGeneres Mocks Star For Claiming She and Portia de Rossi Split (VIDEO)
12:49 pm, December 11th, 2013VIDEO
In her monologue for Wednesday’s “Ellen Show,” the host said she never reads tabloids, but couldn’t help noticing she and De Rossi were on the cover of the mag’s October 30 issue while waiting at the hair salon.
DeGeneres told the audience, “I don’t want to say which one it was, but the cover says ‘Number 1 For Celebrity News,’ and obviously they would not lie about that.”
(Star makes that laughable declaration on the top of its covers).
The host went on to share, “There’s not one ounce of truth to any of it. I’m very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more.”
DeGeneres joked, “And we argue if we’d let a kangaroo carry us around in its pouch for a year. I would. She wouldn’t. She’ll change her mind.”
“Who wouldn’t want to be in the pouch of a kangaroo for a year?” wondered the TV personality.
DeGeneres continued, “I know they have to fill a magazine every issues, every week but I don’t know how they can print lies like that.”
“And it’s tricky because they quote ‘a reliable source’ or a ‘good friend,’” she noted, adding, “If they want to make it more believable they should at least say ‘Portia and Ellen’s marriage crumbles,’ according to a terrible, terrible friend.”
Check out her amazing monologue below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents