CLAIM: Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi “On The Rocks”
4:10 pm, December 5th, 2012
The tabloid’s insiders say the women “are being driven further and further apart as Ellen’s career continues to soar to new heights.”
“Sadly, Ellen and Portia’s relationship is quickly becoming just another typical Hollywood cliche,” a so-called “source” close to the couple tells the Enquirer.
DeGeneres and de Rossi are “on the rocks,” according to the magazine.
“Ellen is grasping at straws in her desperate attempt to keep Portia happy by amassing all of that wealth, but it’s becoming blatantly obvious that it’s forcing them further apart,” explains the Enquirer source.
Um, there’s definitely some desperation here… but it’s not DeGeneres’.
The Enquirer, which keeps getting stuff wrong about the talk show host and her wife, is following its sister publication Star’s lead, and trying to make it seem like DeGeneres and de Rossi are on the verge of splitting — which is absolutely not true.
A source close to the couple assures Gossip Cop that they’re “completely happy,” and that the Enquirer report is 100 percent off base.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?