CLAIM: Ellen DeGeneres & Portia De Rossi Have “Twisted Romance”
1:05 pm, November 29th, 2012
The tabloid, which has had serious trouble getting things right about the couple, now says “insiders” claim DeGeneres “keeps her wife on a very short leash.”
Star explains that the talk show host worries the actress will leave her if she gets close to anyone else.
“Ellen is so paranoid, she tries to dictate every move Portia makes,” alleges a “source” for the magazine, adding, “And Portia has gotten into the habit of just doing whatever she says.”
In the couple’s so-called “twisted romance,” as Star puts it, DeGeneres controls De Rossi completely and might be imperiling the relationship.
The tab explains, “Right now, Portia seems to ask ‘How high?’ whenever her partner says ‘Jump’ — but before long, she may respond by walking out.”
So is there any truth to this report, which is at odds with virtually everything observed about the couple over the years they’ve been together?
Insiders close to the couple tell Gossip Cop the Star story is completely misguided.
“You’ve never seen a more well adjusted couple who are hilarious and loving together, and yet both so proud and encouraging of the other’s independence,” one source tells us.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents