Ellen DeGeneres Forces Portia de Rossi to Hold Hands in Public?
12:46 pm, October 17th, 2013
A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “Ellen is paranoid that Portia will leave, so she makes sure to always have an eye on her.”
“When they are out in public, there’s a rule between them that Portia is to always hold Ellen’s hand, so it’s clear to everyone who she belongs to,” adds Star’s supposed insider.
What is it with Star and fake stories about DeGeneres making up rules?
For that matter, why does the same outlet keep publishing phony rumors about trouble between her and de Rossi?
A source tells Gossip Cop the latest report is “ludicrous” and “totally wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014