Ellen DeGeneres Forces Portia de Rossi to Hold Hands in Public?
12:46 pm, October 17th, 2013
A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “Ellen is paranoid that Portia will leave, so she makes sure to always have an eye on her.”
“When they are out in public, there’s a rule between them that Portia is to always hold Ellen’s hand, so it’s clear to everyone who she belongs to,” adds Star’s supposed insider.
What is it with Star and fake stories about DeGeneres making up rules?
For that matter, why does the same outlet keep publishing phony rumors about trouble between her and de Rossi?
A source tells Gossip Cop the latest report is “ludicrous” and “totally wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents