Ellen DeGeneres Forces Portia de Rossi to Hold Hands in Public?
12:46 pm, October 17th, 2013
A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “Ellen is paranoid that Portia will leave, so she makes sure to always have an eye on her.”
“When they are out in public, there’s a rule between them that Portia is to always hold Ellen’s hand, so it’s clear to everyone who she belongs to,” adds Star’s supposed insider.
What is it with Star and fake stories about DeGeneres making up rules?
For that matter, why does the same outlet keep publishing phony rumors about trouble between her and de Rossi?
A source tells Gossip Cop the latest report is “ludicrous” and “totally wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?