Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi Fighting Over Katy Perry Boob-Staring?
4:30 pm, February 20th, 2013
The supermarket tabloid claims De Rossi “may have been laughing in the now-famous photo of wife Ellen DeGeneres gawking at Katy Perry’s boobs at the Grammys (right), but sources say it was all an act — and that she’s fed up with Ellen’s flirting!”
According to the mag, the “Arrested Development” actress “threw a jealous hissy fit backstage after the ogling incident,” and supposedly warned DeGeneres to “knock it off — or else!”
A purported “insider” for the tab says, “Ellen has had a crush on Katy ever since (her debut song) ‘I Kissed a Girl’ hit the radio.”
Of course she has.
The alleged “source” goes on to note, “Portia used to think it was cute, but it’s starting to get old, and she thinks Ellen took it way too far at the Grammys.”
“She’s worried that Ellen may want to kiss Katy for real!” screams the “insider” in a fake-sounding quote.
The mag’s so-called “source” further explains, “Portia feels threatened by Katy — she’s hotter, younger and has huge boobs,” adding, “So she’s setting ground rules for Ellen and Katy’s friendship — no hanging out one on one, and no more ogling!”
We’re not sure how to break this to the Enquirer, but Perry is straight and in a serious relationship with John Mayer.
Also, De Rossi has a great sense of humor — and is not offended by her wife’s jokes — which is all that the Grammy boob-staring was.
In any case, a source close to DeGeneres laughed off the mag’s latest nonsense, telling Gossip Cop the story is simply “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2