Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi NOT Getting “$220 Million Divorce”
11:17 am, February 5th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
The magazine, which DeGeneres recently mocked on her show for claiming she and her wife were splitting, again says the pair’s relationship is “hanging by a thread.”
According to the tabloid, the talk show host is a secret “control-freak” who “bullies” De Rossi, and the actress supposedly “can’t take it anymore.”
A so-called “source” alleges that DeGeneres “refuses to let Portia go out with her friends, and she regulates who is allowed in their house!”
The bogus insider adds, “She won’t even let Portia take most of the acting jobs she’s offered, because she wants to be the sole breadwinner, and she’s so jealous, she’s fearful that Portia might fall for another woman — or even a man — on the set!”
Star goes on to claim that DeGeneres is “one of the meanest people” her “Ellen Show” staff has even encountered, and even alleges that the TV personality may have a drinking problem.
But there is not one ounce of truth to this story.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a close DeGeneres friend, who tells us exclusively that the tabloid’s latest tale is “all false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents