MAG: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having Surrogate Baby
4:28 pm, August 23rd, 2012
“It’s baby-on-board time for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi!” announces the National Enquirer, which claims that after four years of marriage, De Rossi has finally “persuaded” her the talk show host “to start a family.”
According to a so-called “friend” of the couple, “Ellen had misgivings about chasing after a young one when she’ll be into her 60s,” but she supposedly conceded because she “can’t say no” to De Rossi.
The mag says the pair initially considered De Rossi having the baby via in vitro fertilization, but “ultimately decided to go with a surrogate with Portia’s eggs being used.”
“Now the biggest question is who the male donor will be,” notes the alleged pal, who adds in the mag, “But once they clear all the hurdles, next year is going to be the year for them.”
Perhaps don’t rush to buy a baby gift just yet.
Like the tabloid’s past tale about DeGeneres and De Rossi adopting, this story is totally fabricated out of thin air.
A DeGeneres source tells Gossip Cop it’s “completely untrue” that she and De Rossi are currently planning to have a baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents