MAG: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having Surrogate Baby
4:28 pm, August 23rd, 2012
“It’s baby-on-board time for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi!” announces the National Enquirer, which claims that after four years of marriage, De Rossi has finally “persuaded” her the talk show host “to start a family.”
According to a so-called “friend” of the couple, “Ellen had misgivings about chasing after a young one when she’ll be into her 60s,” but she supposedly conceded because she “can’t say no” to De Rossi.
The mag says the pair initially considered De Rossi having the baby via in vitro fertilization, but “ultimately decided to go with a surrogate with Portia’s eggs being used.”
“Now the biggest question is who the male donor will be,” notes the alleged pal, who adds in the mag, “But once they clear all the hurdles, next year is going to be the year for them.”
Perhaps don’t rush to buy a baby gift just yet.
Like the tabloid’s past tale about DeGeneres and De Rossi adopting, this story is totally fabricated out of thin air.
A DeGeneres source tells Gossip Cop it’s “completely untrue” that she and De Rossi are currently planning to have a baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West