Ellen DeGeneres: Portia de Rossi and I Could Live in Australia One Day
6:11 pm, March 26th, 2013
Ellen DeGeneres has loved her trip to Australia so much, she may even consider moving there in the future.
The talk show host is currently in the midst of a visit Down Under, accompanied by wife Portia de Rossi, who hails from the country.
According to local reports, DeGeneres told a crowd at a special event in Melbourne, “I shouldn’t put it out there, but I can see us living here one day.”
She reportedly clarified, “Not for a while, as I’ve got shows to do, but I can see it happening.”
On Tuesday, DeGeneres tweeted, “I had heard Aussies were incredible people, but this week I experienced it for myself. Thank you, Australia. I’m glad I married one of you.”
Check out DeGeneres and De Rossi talking about their experience in Australia below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy