Ellen DeGeneres: Portia de Rossi and I Could Live in Australia One Day
6:11 pm, March 26th, 2013
Ellen DeGeneres has loved her trip to Australia so much, she may even consider moving there in the future.
The talk show host is currently in the midst of a visit Down Under, accompanied by wife Portia de Rossi, who hails from the country.
According to local reports, DeGeneres told a crowd at a special event in Melbourne, “I shouldn’t put it out there, but I can see us living here one day.”
She reportedly clarified, “Not for a while, as I’ve got shows to do, but I can see it happening.”
On Tuesday, DeGeneres tweeted, “I had heard Aussies were incredible people, but this week I experienced it for myself. Thank you, Australia. I’m glad I married one of you.”
Check out DeGeneres and De Rossi talking about their experience in Australia below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents