Ellen DeGeneres: Portia de Rossi and I Could Live in Australia One Day
6:11 pm, March 26th, 2013
Ellen DeGeneres has loved her trip to Australia so much, she may even consider moving there in the future.
The talk show host is currently in the midst of a visit Down Under, accompanied by wife Portia de Rossi, who hails from the country.
According to local reports, DeGeneres told a crowd at a special event in Melbourne, “I shouldn’t put it out there, but I can see us living here one day.”
She reportedly clarified, “Not for a while, as I’ve got shows to do, but I can see it happening.”
On Tuesday, DeGeneres tweeted, “I had heard Aussies were incredible people, but this week I experienced it for myself. Thank you, Australia. I’m glad I married one of you.”
Check out DeGeneres and De Rossi talking about their experience in Australia below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin