TAB: Ellen DeGeneres “Fuming” Over Portia de Rossi’s New TV Show
5:25 pm, August 6th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the talk show host is “starting to freak” because the NBC show, “Mockingbird Lane,” has been “struggling for so long.”
That’s interesting, considering the show hasn’t aired yet, and de Rossi’s casting was only announced less than two months ago.
Still, Star quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Ellen wants Portia off the show.”
“If this continues to be a mess when they’re shooting the weekly episodes,” says the tab’s supposed source, “Ellen will start throwing her weight around.”
Of course, Star and its (made-up) sources don’t offer one single example why the series is a “mess.”
In any case, a source close to DeGeneres tells Gossip Cop the story is “complete BS,” noting she “can’t stop talking about how cool the show is.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy