TAB: Ellen DeGeneres “Fuming” Over Portia de Rossi’s New TV Show
5:25 pm, August 6th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the talk show host is “starting to freak” because the NBC show, “Mockingbird Lane,” has been “struggling for so long.”
That’s interesting, considering the show hasn’t aired yet, and de Rossi’s casting was only announced less than two months ago.
Still, Star quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Ellen wants Portia off the show.”
“If this continues to be a mess when they’re shooting the weekly episodes,” says the tab’s supposed source, “Ellen will start throwing her weight around.”
Of course, Star and its (made-up) sources don’t offer one single example why the series is a “mess.”
In any case, a source close to DeGeneres tells Gossip Cop the story is “complete BS,” noting she “can’t stop talking about how cool the show is.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet