Ellen DeGeneres is a “Holy Terror” to Talk Show Employees, Claims Mag
12:25 pm, December 13th, 2012
According to a supposed “set insider” for the mag, “Ellen is a holy terror to those who work on her show.”
The so-called “source” alleges, “She insists that no one look at her or make eye contact during rehearsals.”
Star’s purported insider goes on to claim that DeGeneres once became “furious” when a staffer “walked into the rehearsal space by mistake.”
The source says, “She made sure the girl got in big trouble,” adding, “The employee was so hurt and humiliated that she quit her job!”
As in yikes, this story is so wrong that we’re actually embarrassed for Star.
Gossip Cop checked in with multiple sources close to “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and none could think of anything negative to say about working with the host.
One insider tells us, “You’ve never seen a happier, more relaxed workplace. We work hard everyday and laugh through all of it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage