Ellen DeGeneres Again Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
1:51 pm, December 7th, 2012VIDEO
Last February, the conservative group — a project of the American Family Association – called for JC Penney to fire DeGeneres as its spokesperson because she’s openly gay.
Now, the organization has renewed its campaign against the TV personality after JC Penney began airing a new Christmas ad featuring DeGeneres.
One Million Moms wrote on its website on Tuesday, “Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now,” adding, “A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again.”
“Christians must now vote with their wallets,” continued the statement.
At the time, the host responded to the attack on her talk show, saying “haters are my motivators.”
Check out the commercial below.
What do you think about One Million Moms targeting DeGeneres again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy