Ellen DeGeneres Again Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
1:51 pm, December 7th, 2012VIDEO
Last February, the conservative group — a project of the American Family Association – called for JC Penney to fire DeGeneres as its spokesperson because she’s openly gay.
Now, the organization has renewed its campaign against the TV personality after JC Penney began airing a new Christmas ad featuring DeGeneres.
One Million Moms wrote on its website on Tuesday, “Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now,” adding, “A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again.”
“Christians must now vote with their wallets,” continued the statement.
At the time, the host responded to the attack on her talk show, saying “haters are my motivators.”
Check out the commercial below.
What do you think about One Million Moms targeting DeGeneres again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted