Ellen DeGeneres Again Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
1:51 pm, December 7th, 2012VIDEO
Last February, the conservative group — a project of the American Family Association – called for JC Penney to fire DeGeneres as its spokesperson because she’s openly gay.
Now, the organization has renewed its campaign against the TV personality after JC Penney began airing a new Christmas ad featuring DeGeneres.
One Million Moms wrote on its website on Tuesday, “Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now,” adding, “A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again.”
“Christians must now vote with their wallets,” continued the statement.
At the time, the host responded to the attack on her talk show, saying “haters are my motivators.”
Check out the commercial below.
What do you think about One Million Moms targeting DeGeneres again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tom Cruise Consults Doctors About Shrinking?
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup