Ellen DeGeneres “Cancer Shocker” Report is 100 Percent BOGUS
10:28 am, February 12th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Ellen DeGeneres does NOT have cancer, despite a completely BOGUS cover story from the National Enquirer.
The magazine claims the talk show host is “terrified that her life will be cut short by deadly breast cancer,” alleging that during a recent breast self-exam, DeGeneres “detected a suspicious lump.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tab, “Ellen went into an emotional tailspin recently after she detected a lump in one of her breasts.”
The supposed “source” adds, “She dissolved in tears and sobbed to Portia [de Rossi], ‘I’m so scared.’”
“In the end, the lump turned out to be benign, but Ellen is at her wits’ end, fearing it’s only a matter of time before cancer takes her out,” says the “insider.”
No, she’s NOT.
None of this ever happened.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the tabloid’s report is complete “nonsense,” and that DeGeneres is totally fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank