Ellen DeGeneres “Cancer Shocker” Report is 100 Percent BOGUS
10:28 am, February 12th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Ellen DeGeneres does NOT have cancer, despite a completely BOGUS cover story from the National Enquirer.
The magazine claims the talk show host is “terrified that her life will be cut short by deadly breast cancer,” alleging that during a recent breast self-exam, DeGeneres “detected a suspicious lump.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tab, “Ellen went into an emotional tailspin recently after she detected a lump in one of her breasts.”
The supposed “source” adds, “She dissolved in tears and sobbed to Portia [de Rossi], ‘I’m so scared.’”
“In the end, the lump turned out to be benign, but Ellen is at her wits’ end, fearing it’s only a matter of time before cancer takes her out,” says the “insider.”
No, she’s NOT.
None of this ever happened.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the tabloid’s report is complete “nonsense,” and that DeGeneres is totally fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting