Ellen DeGeneres Monologue Speech On Boy Scouts Gay Ban (VIDEO)
9:56 am, February 9th, 2013VIDEO
Ellen DeGeneres spoke about the continuing controversy over whether the Boy Scouts should include openly gay members with a funny, heartfelt monologue on her show.
The organization decided this week to delay its decision on lifting the ban, prompting DeGeneres to address the matter with some jokes and a very sincere message.
“I think what the Girl Scouts and the Boy Scouts are trying to teach is important,” said the host. “They’re trying to teach kids to be leaders. And the more that we teach people how to accept people for who they are, the more self-confident they’ll be, and the better leaders they’ll become.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West