Ellen DeGeneres: I Don’t Want Kids (VIDEO)
2:28 pm, September 7th, 2012VIDEO
Gossip Cop busted the most recent round of baby rumors involving the couple, and the daytime host herself set the record straight during a Thursday appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
“I heard you and Portia are having a baby,” said Leno. “Is this true?”
DeGeneres joked, “I am here for your sperm.”
She then got serious, saying of the rumor, “That is not true… I’ve said it so many times, ‘We’re not going to have a child.’”
It’s not that DeGeneres has anything against children, of course.
“They’re precious to look at. I love them. I love that we have nieces, and I love them very much… but I don’t want [kids].”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'