Ellen DeGeneres Taking Show to Australia, Gives Audience Free Trips (VIDEO)
11:16 am, January 11th, 2013VIDEO
She announced the news on Friday’s show, with help from Aussie Nicole Kidman.
DeGeneres will travel Down Under in March and film segments for her show in Sydney and Melbourne.
The talk show host is partnering with Swisse Wellness, a wellness brand that is expanding into the U.S., for the trip.
“I love it because they’re an Australian company and they want to help me get to Australia. So, I am actually for the first time in my life going to Australia,” DeGeneres said.
She added, “We’re going to do tape pieces and meet the fans and hang out.”
But that’s not all.
DeGeneres, Swisse Wellness, and Qantas airline also gifted everyone in the audience with free trips to Melbourne or Sydney.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller