Ellen DeGeneres Taking Show to Australia, Gives Audience Free Trips (VIDEO)
11:16 am, January 11th, 2013VIDEO
She announced the news on Friday’s show, with help from Aussie Nicole Kidman.
DeGeneres will travel Down Under in March and film segments for her show in Sydney and Melbourne.
The talk show host is partnering with Swisse Wellness, a wellness brand that is expanding into the U.S., for the trip.
“I love it because they’re an Australian company and they want to help me get to Australia. So, I am actually for the first time in my life going to Australia,” DeGeneres said.
She added, “We’re going to do tape pieces and meet the fans and hang out.”
But that’s not all.
DeGeneres, Swisse Wellness, and Qantas airline also gifted everyone in the audience with free trips to Melbourne or Sydney.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2