Ellen Barkin NOT Being Fired From The New Normal Despite Tabloid Report
3:23 pm, March 8th, 2013
“Ellen Barkin will get the boot from ‘The New Normal’ — simply because she’s so obnoxious!” declares the National Enquirer.
The supermarket tabloid thinks it has a big TV scoop, citing so-called “insiders” who claim that after “repeatedly infuriating the cast and crew with her tantrums and diva-like behavior,” Barkin is going to be dropped from the series.
According to the Enquirer, producers “are going to write her out of the show by banishing her character to rehab.”
“Ellen will not be returning next season,” the magazine quotes a “set source” as saying. “Her character will be sent to seek treatment for her drinking — and people on the show say they couldn’t be happier.”
It turns out the mag is 100 percent WRONG once again.
A rep for Barkin tells Gossip Cop she is “not getting fired” from the show, “nor is her character going to rehab.”
We’re told the Enquirer report is a “smear story with no truth.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin