Ex-Husband Says Elizabeth Taylor Left Him Big Money in Will
4:53 pm, April 25th, 2011
The generous actress, who passed away last month from congestive heart failure, maintained a friendship with her eighth and final husband after they divorced in 1996.
The former construction worker, whom Taylor affectionately nicknamed “Larry the Lion,” fell in love with the screen icon when they were both battling addiction at the Betty Ford Center in 1988.
Taylor always kept Fortensky in her heart, and once sent him money to save his home from foreclosure.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the late actress in order to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress