Ex-Husband Says Elizabeth Taylor Left Him Big Money in Will
4:53 pm, April 25th, 2011
The generous actress, who passed away last month from congestive heart failure, maintained a friendship with her eighth and final husband after they divorced in 1996.
The former construction worker, whom Taylor affectionately nicknamed “Larry the Lion,” fell in love with the screen icon when they were both battling addiction at the Betty Ford Center in 1988.
Taylor always kept Fortensky in her heart, and once sent him money to save his home from foreclosure.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the late actress in order to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2