Ex-Husband Says Elizabeth Taylor Left Him Big Money in Will
4:53 pm, April 25th, 2011
The generous actress, who passed away last month from congestive heart failure, maintained a friendship with her eighth and final husband after they divorced in 1996.
The former construction worker, whom Taylor affectionately nicknamed “Larry the Lion,” fell in love with the screen icon when they were both battling addiction at the Betty Ford Center in 1988.
Taylor always kept Fortensky in her heart, and once sent him money to save his home from foreclosure.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the late actress in order to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In