Ex-Husband Says Elizabeth Taylor Left Him Big Money in Will
4:53 pm, April 25th, 2011
The generous actress, who passed away last month from congestive heart failure, maintained a friendship with her eighth and final husband after they divorced in 1996.
The former construction worker, whom Taylor affectionately nicknamed “Larry the Lion,” fell in love with the screen icon when they were both battling addiction at the Betty Ford Center in 1988.
Taylor always kept Fortensky in her heart, and once sent him money to save his home from foreclosure.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the late actress in order to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online