Elizabeth Taylor not engaged
12:28 pm, April 12th, 2010
A few days ago, in a piece titled, “Source: Elizabeth Taylor, 78, to Wed for 9th Time — to 49-Year-Old!” UsMagazine.com reported that Elizabeth Taylor was going to walk down the aisle for the ninth time with Jason Winters.
According to the site, “A source close to the Oscar-winning actress, 78, tells UsMagazine.com exclusively that Taylor recently got engaged to Jason Winters, 49, of Sterling Winters Management.”
A so-called “insider” was even quoted as saying, “It’s no secret that they’ve been together forever and are in love, so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they were engaged. Right now they are keeping it between them.”
Actually, they are not “keeping it between them.”
Nor is it true.
Dame Elizabeth just tweeted: “The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren’t true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart.”
Guess nine isn’t a charm.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"