Elizabeth Taylor Remembered at Private Memorial Service
8:47 am, October 17th, 2011
Elizabeth Taylor‘s friends and family celebrated the late Hollywood legend’s life at a private memorial service on Sunday.
The actress and activist died at 79 last March.
In addition to speeches, there was music.
Taylor’s grandson, Rhys Tivey, played “Amazing Grace” on the trumpet, and John performed the song ”Blue Eyes.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing