“Twilight” Star Elizabeth Reaser Takes on “Good Wife” Role
5:01 pm, September 16th, 2010
Elizabeth Reaser is heading from the big screen to the small screen.
The Twilight star has booked a recurring role on “The Good Wife.”
Reaser, who plays Esme Cullen in the Twilight series, will make her first appearance on the CBS hit on October 19 as a sports journalist named Tammy, who potentially has a romance with Josh Charles’ Will, TVGuide.com reports.
The actress is no stranger to TV or CBS. She was the star of “The Ex List” in 2008, which the network canceled after just a few episodes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents