“Twilight” Star Elizabeth Reaser Takes on “Good Wife” Role
5:01 pm, September 16th, 2010
Elizabeth Reaser is heading from the big screen to the small screen.
The Twilight star has booked a recurring role on “The Good Wife.”
Reaser, who plays Esme Cullen in the Twilight series, will make her first appearance on the CBS hit on October 19 as a sports journalist named Tammy, who potentially has a romance with Josh Charles’ Will, TVGuide.com reports.
The actress is no stranger to TV or CBS. She was the star of “The Ex List” in 2008, which the network canceled after just a few episodes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together