Elizabeth Berkley Recreates Saved By the Bell Breakdown on DWTS – WATCH VIDEO!
10:23 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
Elizabeth Berkley brought it way back on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars,” recreating Jessie Spano’s famous “Saved By the Bell” caffeine pill breakdown before jiving to “I’m So Excited.”
The star’s partner Val Chmerkovskiy played Zack Morris in the bit, and Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) was in the audience to support Berkley.
The pair received a score of 26.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries