Elizabeth Berkley Recreates Saved By the Bell Breakdown on DWTS – WATCH VIDEO!
10:23 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
Elizabeth Berkley brought it way back on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars,” recreating Jessie Spano’s famous “Saved By the Bell” caffeine pill breakdown before jiving to “I’m So Excited.”
The star’s partner Val Chmerkovskiy played Zack Morris in the bit, and Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) was in the audience to support Berkley.
The pair received a score of 26.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss