Elizabeth Berkley Recreates Saved By the Bell Breakdown on DWTS – WATCH VIDEO!
10:23 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
Elizabeth Berkley brought it way back on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars,” recreating Jessie Spano’s famous “Saved By the Bell” caffeine pill breakdown before jiving to “I’m So Excited.”
The star’s partner Val Chmerkovskiy played Zack Morris in the bit, and Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) was in the audience to support Berkley.
The pair received a score of 26.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?