Elizabeth Berkley Recreates Saved By the Bell Breakdown on DWTS – WATCH VIDEO!
10:23 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
Elizabeth Berkley brought it way back on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars,” recreating Jessie Spano’s famous “Saved By the Bell” caffeine pill breakdown before jiving to “I’m So Excited.”
The star’s partner Val Chmerkovskiy played Zack Morris in the bit, and Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) was in the audience to support Berkley.
The pair received a score of 26.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court