Dancing with the Stars Elimination Shocker!
10:00 pm, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy were kicked off “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday after landing in the bottom two with Bill Engvall and Emma Slater.
The results were extremely shocking as Berkley and Chmerkovskiy received a perfect score for tonight’s trio dance (see video below).
What do you think about the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?