Elizabeth Berkley Welcomes Baby Boy!
2:07 pm, July 30th, 2012
Elizabeth Berkley is a mom!
The former “Saved by the Bell” star and husband Greg Lauren welcomed a baby boy, named Sky Cole Lauren, on Friday in Los Angeles.
This is the first child for the couple.
Berkley wed Lauren, the artist/designer nephew of Ralph Lauren, in 2003, and announced her pregnancy last March.
The baby news was first reported by People.
Congrats to the new parents!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!