Elizabeth Banks Welcomes Second Son
11:06 am, November 14th, 2012
The couple, who welcomed a son named Felix via a surrogate in 2011, have had a second boy named Magnus.
Banks, who’s had fertility issues and again used surrogacy, announced the news on her website on Wednesday.
She wrote, “As 2012 winds down and Thanksgiving approaches, I have much for which to be thankful – personal, professional, and Presidential.”
“However, nothing can match the joy and excitement my husband and I felt when we recently welcomed our second baby boy, Magnus Mitchell Handelman,” added Banks.
With two little boys, The Hunger Games actress said she’s expecting “a decade or more of close hand to hand combat.”
After thanking her “family and friends for their support throughout this process, as well as the Center for Surrogate Parenting for helping make all this possible,” Bank continued, “I now turn my attention to managing two boys under two.”
“Wish me luck,” she concluded.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014