Elizabeth Banks: “I’ve Definitely Made Out With a Few Girls in My Time”
4:02 pm, July 12th, 2013
Elizabeth Banks opens up about her sexuality — fictional and otherwise — in a revealing new interview with The Advocate.
The actress notes that she’s never played a lesbian on-screen, but posits that her Hunger Games character, the flamboyant Effie Trinket, ”might be gay.”
“My vision of the Capitol [in the film series] is pansexual like ancient Rome, where everybody’s doing everybody,” says Banks.
The movie star, who confesses she’s “definitely made out with a few girls in my time,” is open to having a same-sex love interest in a future project, and the magazine asks for her ideal on-screen partner.
“Angelina Jolie is always super-hot and Christina Hendricks is pretty ridiculous,” says Banks, “but I think I would have a lot of fun with Emma Stone.”
Of course, Banks has already shared a few steamy kisses with women in films like Wet Hot American Summer, and was memorably topless with Madonna in Guy Ritchie’s Swept Away.
“It was pretty great,” she tells the magazine. “I recall at one point she was tossing pieces of prosciutto at my bare chest to see if they would stick.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting