Elisha Cuthbert Engaged to Dion Phaneuf!
1:45 pm, September 3rd, 2012
Elisha Cuthbert is engaged!
The “Happy Endings” star is set to wed hockey player Dion Phaneuf.
The couple celebrated their engagement with friends and family on Sunday at New Glasgow Lobster in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
“Last night we had the privilege of hosting a surprise #engagement party for #dionphaneuf and #elishacuthbert,” the restaurant tweeted Monday morning, adding, “Congrats to them both!”
Cuthbert, who is also known for her roles on “24″ and in the movie The Girl Next Door, began dating the Toronto Maple Leafs captain in 2008.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties