Barbara Walters: Elisabeth Hasselbeck NOT Being Forced Out At The View (VIDEO)
11:43 am, March 11th, 2013VIDEO
But after addressing Behar’s upcoming farewell at the start of Monday’s broadcast, Walters denied that Hasselbeck is being forced out of her seat on the panel.
“There is a particularly false story that is getting picked up about Elisabeth’s alleged departure, saying we don’t approve of her conservative views,” Walters began.
She continued, “The truth is we love Elisabeth. I like her personally, and she’s a wonderful person. But beyond that, we value and appreciate her point of view. It’s important to us, because Elisabeth helps give the show perspective and balance. And believe me, she’s tougher than she looks.”
“We have no plans for Elisabeth to leave this show,” declared Walters.
She explained, “[Executive producer] Bill [Geddie] and I have always said that when one of you makes the choice to leave, that is your choice, and we will support your decision.”
Check out the video below, and tell us: Do you think Hasselbeck is going to stay with “The View”?.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms