George Clooney Blasts Elisabetta Canalis and Stacy Keibler “At War” Story
2:37 pm, September 28th, 2011
The magazine says the just-dismissed “Dancing with the Stars” contestant has been sending the new couple “nasty” text messages, angry that Clooney didn’t tell her about Keibler before she read it in the press.
Canalis was “disgusted” by the Keibler news and supposedly told Clooney off via “angry text messages,” claims Us.
Allegedly, Clooney and Keibler’s public outings are only further infuriating Canalis.
“It stung being dumped, and now he’s taking Stacy everywhere,” explains a so-called “insider,” who says Canalis “was embarrassed and upset. She sent those texts in the heat of the moment.”
Oddly, Us Weekly doesn’t seem to know what any of these “texts” actually say, which could be because they don’t exist.
A rep for Canalis calls the story “100% untrue,” noting that she “hasn’t been texting, calling her ex about anything.”
But even better, Clooney himself tells Gossip Cop, “The story running in the current issue of Us Weekly about Elli and Stacy was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others… and this lie affects others. Since I would be the only actual witness, I ask you correct your story immediately, but that would assume you cared at all about telling the truth.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks