Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven As “Highly Unprofessional” (VIDEO)
3:21 pm, May 24th, 2013VIDEO
Elisabeth Moss slammed her onetime theater co-star Jeremy Piven during an appearance on Thursday’s “Watch What Happens Live!”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The “Mad Men” star was asked by host Andy Cohen to explain what led Piven to leave their 2008 production of “Speed-the-Plow” besides the actor’s infamous excuse of mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi.
Laughing, Moss said she could “go on and on” about the topic, but summarized by saying Piven was “highly unprofessional.”
Oh, and she was also asked about Jon Hamm’s penis.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'