Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven As “Highly Unprofessional” (VIDEO)
3:21 pm, May 24th, 2013VIDEO
Elisabeth Moss slammed her onetime theater co-star Jeremy Piven during an appearance on Thursday’s “Watch What Happens Live!”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The “Mad Men” star was asked by host Andy Cohen to explain what led Piven to leave their 2008 production of “Speed-the-Plow” besides the actor’s infamous excuse of mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi.
Laughing, Moss said she could “go on and on” about the topic, but summarized by saying Piven was “highly unprofessional.”
Oh, and she was also asked about Jon Hamm’s penis.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed