Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven As “Highly Unprofessional” (VIDEO)
3:21 pm, May 24th, 2013VIDEO
Elisabeth Moss slammed her onetime theater co-star Jeremy Piven during an appearance on Thursday’s “Watch What Happens Live!”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The “Mad Men” star was asked by host Andy Cohen to explain what led Piven to leave their 2008 production of “Speed-the-Plow” besides the actor’s infamous excuse of mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi.
Laughing, Moss said she could “go on and on” about the topic, but summarized by saying Piven was “highly unprofessional.”
Oh, and she was also asked about Jon Hamm’s penis.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank