Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven As “Highly Unprofessional” (VIDEO)
3:21 pm, May 24th, 2013VIDEO
Elisabeth Moss slammed her onetime theater co-star Jeremy Piven during an appearance on Thursday’s “Watch What Happens Live!”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The “Mad Men” star was asked by host Andy Cohen to explain what led Piven to leave their 2008 production of “Speed-the-Plow” besides the actor’s infamous excuse of mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi.
Laughing, Moss said she could “go on and on” about the topic, but summarized by saying Piven was “highly unprofessional.”
Oh, and she was also asked about Jon Hamm’s penis.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014