Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View?
3:51 pm, March 8th, 2013
Is Elisabeth Hasselbeck leaving “The View”?
The rumor has not been confirmed.
Gossip Cop reached out to a network spokesperson, who tells us, “Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a valued member of ‘The View’ and has a long term contract.”
Hasselbeck joined the show in 2003, replacing journalist Lisa Ling.
She has sparred with a number of guests during her years on the series, including Bill Maher, whom she grilled for suggesting she be sent to Egypt in exchange for CBS News correspondent Lara Logan, who’d been assaulted while covering that country’s democratic uprising.
We will have updates on Hasselbeck’s status with “The View.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'