Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View?
3:51 pm, March 8th, 2013
Is Elisabeth Hasselbeck leaving “The View”?
The rumor has not been confirmed.
Gossip Cop reached out to a network spokesperson, who tells us, “Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a valued member of ‘The View’ and has a long term contract.”
Hasselbeck joined the show in 2003, replacing journalist Lisa Ling.
She has sparred with a number of guests during her years on the series, including Bill Maher, whom she grilled for suggesting she be sent to Egypt in exchange for CBS News correspondent Lara Logan, who’d been assaulted while covering that country’s democratic uprising.
We will have updates on Hasselbeck’s status with “The View.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired