Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View?
3:51 pm, March 8th, 2013
Is Elisabeth Hasselbeck leaving “The View”?
The rumor has not been confirmed.
Gossip Cop reached out to a network spokesperson, who tells us, “Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a valued member of ‘The View’ and has a long term contract.”
Hasselbeck joined the show in 2003, replacing journalist Lisa Ling.
She has sparred with a number of guests during her years on the series, including Bill Maher, whom she grilled for suggesting she be sent to Egypt in exchange for CBS News correspondent Lara Logan, who’d been assaulted while covering that country’s democratic uprising.
We will have updates on Hasselbeck’s status with “The View.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Star Shocker: They Went to Rehab?!