Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Chris Brown Twitter Attack Was “Verbal Rape”
2:29 pm, November 26th, 2012
Chris Brown’s vulgar Twitter fight with comedienne Jenny Johnson was a heated topic of discussion on Monday’s “The View,” with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck likening the singer’s insults to “verbal rape.”
Hasselbeck said she thought Brown’s graphic comments — which included calling Johnson a “hoe” and suggesting she perform a sex act — were “disgusting,” adding, “It seems like verbal rape to me.”
She stated, “What he wrote should never ever have to go across any sort of Twitter feed… It was vile.”
Whoopi Goldberg, however, disagreed with Hasselbeck’s take on the situation.
She said, “I disagree with ‘verbal rape.’ I don’t think that’s verbal rape.”
Goldberg offered, “Both were verbally assaulting each other.”
Check back soon for video of the exchange.
Do you agree with Hasselbeck, Goldberg or neither?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents