Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Chris Brown Twitter Attack Was “Verbal Rape”
2:29 pm, November 26th, 2012
Chris Brown’s vulgar Twitter fight with comedienne Jenny Johnson was a heated topic of discussion on Monday’s “The View,” with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck likening the singer’s insults to “verbal rape.”
Hasselbeck said she thought Brown’s graphic comments — which included calling Johnson a “hoe” and suggesting she perform a sex act — were “disgusting,” adding, “It seems like verbal rape to me.”
She stated, “What he wrote should never ever have to go across any sort of Twitter feed… It was vile.”
Whoopi Goldberg, however, disagreed with Hasselbeck’s take on the situation.
She said, “I disagree with ‘verbal rape.’ I don’t think that’s verbal rape.”
Goldberg offered, “Both were verbally assaulting each other.”
Check back soon for video of the exchange.
Do you agree with Hasselbeck, Goldberg or neither?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody