No Truth to Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion in ‘El Presidente’
6:36 pm, October 7th, 2010
Perez Hilton and a number of other outlets rushed to post a rumor (originating on a Los Angeles Times blog) that claimed that Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are primed to reunite for a movie called El Presidente.
The film supposedly involves Cruise as a Secret Service agent assigned to protect an ex-president played by Nicholson.
Cruise and Nicholson, of course, shared some famously tense courtroom moments in 1992′s military drama A Few Good Men.
But for now that movie will have to remain the last time the two titans co-starred.
A rep for Cruise says the El Presidente rumor is “not true.”
And a rep for Nicholson tells Gossip Cop that he’s not doing the film, either.
Would it be cliche to say Perez “can’t handle the truth”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?