No Truth to Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion in ‘El Presidente’
6:36 pm, October 7th, 2010
Perez Hilton and a number of other outlets rushed to post a rumor (originating on a Los Angeles Times blog) that claimed that Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are primed to reunite for a movie called El Presidente.
The film supposedly involves Cruise as a Secret Service agent assigned to protect an ex-president played by Nicholson.
Cruise and Nicholson, of course, shared some famously tense courtroom moments in 1992′s military drama A Few Good Men.
But for now that movie will have to remain the last time the two titans co-starred.
A rep for Cruise says the El Presidente rumor is “not true.”
And a rep for Nicholson tells Gossip Cop that he’s not doing the film, either.
Would it be cliche to say Perez “can’t handle the truth”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look