EL James Mocks E! Claim of ‘Tension’ on Fifty Shades of Grey Set (PHOTO)
10:45 pm, January 22nd, 2014PHOTO
On Wednesday, E! News claimed there’s a “bit of tension” between the two on the movie’s Vancouver film set.
“Sam is getting annoyed about the way the script is being handled,” a “source” told the outlet. “E L James wants the movie to match the book exactly, but Sam has a different perspective.”
The “source” adds, “Sam is reminding E L she writes books and she makes movies. This has caused some tension between the two of them.”
That appears to be news to James and Taylor-Johnson, with the pair taking to Instagram to joke about the rumor.
The photo — see above and below – shows the duo with their dukes up, along with the caption, “The gloves are off…”
Earlier this month, another wrong report claimed James’ trilogy of novels would be condensed into just one movie.
Stick with Gossip Cop as we continue to separate Fifty Shades fact from fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship