EL James Mocks E! Claim of ‘Tension’ on Fifty Shades of Grey Set (PHOTO)
10:45 pm, January 22nd, 2014PHOTO
On Wednesday, E! News claimed there’s a “bit of tension” between the two on the movie’s Vancouver film set.
“Sam is getting annoyed about the way the script is being handled,” a “source” told the outlet. “E L James wants the movie to match the book exactly, but Sam has a different perspective.”
The “source” adds, “Sam is reminding E L she writes books and she makes movies. This has caused some tension between the two of them.”
That appears to be news to James and Taylor-Johnson, with the pair taking to Instagram to joke about the rumor.
The photo — see above and below – shows the duo with their dukes up, along with the caption, “The gloves are off…”
Earlier this month, another wrong report claimed James’ trilogy of novels would be condensed into just one movie.
Stick with Gossip Cop as we continue to separate Fifty Shades fact from fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank