Fifty Shades of Grey Author EL James: I Have Two More Books Finished
1:37 pm, May 10th, 2012
E L James has turned publishing upside-down in recent months with her best-selling, erotic “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy.
Now the author says there’s more where that came from.
James tells USA Today she has two completed novels stashed away.
One of the books is erotic, while the other is described as a “young adult paranormal novel.”
No timetable for either project’s publication has been outlined.
“I’ve got several more good ideas but how do you follow this?” James says, referring to the runaway success of the “Grey” books. “I’ve set the bar quite high in terms of storytelling.”
“Fifty Shades of Grey” and its sequels tell the story of a college student named Anastasia Steele who explores a highly-charged, dominant-submissive relationship with a young billionaire named Christian Grey.
Are you looking forward to reading James’ future books?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting