Fifty Shades of Grey Author EL James: I Have Two More Books Finished
1:37 pm, May 10th, 2012
E L James has turned publishing upside-down in recent months with her best-selling, erotic “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy.
Now the author says there’s more where that came from.
James tells USA Today she has two completed novels stashed away.
One of the books is erotic, while the other is described as a “young adult paranormal novel.”
No timetable for either project’s publication has been outlined.
“I’ve got several more good ideas but how do you follow this?” James says, referring to the runaway success of the “Grey” books. “I’ve set the bar quite high in terms of storytelling.”
“Fifty Shades of Grey” and its sequels tell the story of a college student named Anastasia Steele who explores a highly-charged, dominant-submissive relationship with a young billionaire named Christian Grey.
Are you looking forward to reading James’ future books?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted