Edward Furlong in Jail for Violation of Restraining Order
5:07 pm, January 11th, 2011
Edward Furlong has been jailed for violating a restraining order that protects his estranged wife, a spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney confirms to Gossip Cop.
The actor, who will be in The Green Hornet, was in court today for a progress hearing, during which the city contended that in the last three to four weeks he’d violated the terms of the stay-away order filed on behalf of Rachael Kneeland.
The order required Furlong to stay at least 100 yards from Kneeland.
He was handcuffed and taken into custody.
A violation probation hearing is being held on February 14 – Valentine’s Day.
Furlong played John Connor in the blockbuster Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and has also starred in films like Detroit Rock City and American History X.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Would You Rock Lorde's Goth Music Video Mesh?
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- The Ultimate Taylor Swift Pic Collection