Eden Wood of “Toddlers and Tiaras” Retires at 6 Years Old [VIDEO]
4:10 pm, July 13th, 2011VIDEO
Eden Wood, a six-year-old beauty queen on “Toddlers and Tiaras,” has decided to retire.
The pint-sized pageant veteran won 300 times during her short career on the circuit, and will now turn her attention to endeavors including her music and her memoir.
Wood, who aspires to be a “superstar,” was featured on “Good Morning America.”
“I think she’s following in the footsteps of some pretty big people who have done pageants like Oprah Winfrey,” says Wood’s mom Mickie. “As long as she enjoys what we’re doing and what she’s doing, mama’s gonna keep doing it.”
“If it leads to the Miley Cyrus status or the Selena Gomez or whoever, so be it. If it doesn’t, that’s fine, too. Why not see if we can’t have a Hollywood contract? A reality show? A spot on a Disney program? Why not? It’s the American Dream. It’s almost like her destiny.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?