Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead
1:20 pm, November 4th, 2012
You’d think with all the times Eddie Murphy has died skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland, he’d stop going there.
Anyway, the the losers at prank site Global Associated News claim once again that Murphy “died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – November 4, 2012.”
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
Prior to NOT being dead, Murphy was joined by a slew of celebs, including Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx, and Chris Rock, for a taping in Beverly Hills of the upcoming Spike TV special, ”Eddie Murphy: One Night Only.”
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his this new “death” is just as unfunny as the first hundred.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- The Coolest Celebrity Cribs
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?
- Anna Kendricks Scandal Pictures?