Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead
1:20 pm, November 4th, 2012
You’d think with all the times Eddie Murphy has died skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland, he’d stop going there.
Anyway, the the losers at prank site Global Associated News claim once again that Murphy “died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – November 4, 2012.”
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
Prior to NOT being dead, Murphy was joined by a slew of celebs, including Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx, and Chris Rock, for a taping in Beverly Hills of the upcoming Spike TV special, ”Eddie Murphy: One Night Only.”
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his this new “death” is just as unfunny as the first hundred.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?