Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead
1:20 pm, November 4th, 2012
You’d think with all the times Eddie Murphy has died skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland, he’d stop going there.
Anyway, the the losers at prank site Global Associated News claim once again that Murphy “died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – November 4, 2012.”
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
Prior to NOT being dead, Murphy was joined by a slew of celebs, including Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx, and Chris Rock, for a taping in Beverly Hills of the upcoming Spike TV special, ”Eddie Murphy: One Night Only.”
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his this new “death” is just as unfunny as the first hundred.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails