Eddie Murphy NOT Dead
2:21 pm, November 14th, 2012
Eddie Murphy is NOT dead.
The rumor that just won’t die resurfaced yet again on Wednesday, thanks to yet another prank from Global Associated News.
The lame site claims the actor “is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – November 14, 2012.”
He “was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends,” continues the bogus story, which adds, “Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.”
It is NOT true.
These sick hoaxes have got to stop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court