Eddie Murphy NOT Dead
2:21 pm, November 14th, 2012
Eddie Murphy is NOT dead.
The rumor that just won’t die resurfaced yet again on Wednesday, thanks to yet another prank from Global Associated News.
The lame site claims the actor “is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – November 14, 2012.”
He “was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends,” continues the bogus story, which adds, “Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.”
It is NOT true.
These sick hoaxes have got to stop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!