Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead
2:24 pm, July 24th, 2012
Eddie Murphy, Hollywood’s favorite Internet death hoax, has been victimized once again.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, “Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – July 24, 2012.”
The alleged accident, of course, occurred in Zermatt, Switzerland, where Murphy has been “killed” about a dozen times in the past, including earlier this month.
It is 100% false.
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his 50th “death” is just as unfunny as the first one.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage