Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead
2:24 pm, July 24th, 2012
Eddie Murphy, Hollywood’s favorite Internet death hoax, has been victimized once again.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, “Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – July 24, 2012.”
The alleged accident, of course, occurred in Zermatt, Switzerland, where Murphy has been “killed” about a dozen times in the past, including earlier this month.
It is 100% false.
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his 50th “death” is just as unfunny as the first one.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum