Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead
2:24 pm, July 24th, 2012
Eddie Murphy, Hollywood’s favorite Internet death hoax, has been victimized once again.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, “Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – July 24, 2012.”
The alleged accident, of course, occurred in Zermatt, Switzerland, where Murphy has been “killed” about a dozen times in the past, including earlier this month.
It is 100% false.
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his 50th “death” is just as unfunny as the first one.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?