Eddie Murphy is Also NOT Dead
1:58 pm, December 29th, 2010
Eddie Murphy is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 29, 2010.”
Murphy is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Murphy was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
So, does this rumor sound familiar?
His rep tells Gossip Cop, “The last place Eddie would be is snowboarding in Switzerland. He’s alive and well.”
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture