Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Nix Brandi Glanville’s Real Housewives Promotion?
3:12 pm, May 3rd, 2012
According to the blog, “Bravo yanked the offer after Brandi was forced to tell the network that her kids couldn’t appear on camera.”
A supposed show insider says, “Bravo wanted her to have her kids on the show in order to expand story lines, but Leann and Eddie wouldn’t allow it.”
The webloid’s so-called source continues, “Eddie said they did not want the children on camera on a regular basis,” adding, “So Bravo said that Brandi would have to stay a ‘friend’ and not become an official ‘housewife.’”
So, did Cibrian and Rimes really thwart Glanville’s promotion?
A credible Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop “this is untrue,” stressing, “Brandi is a Housewife with or without kids.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?