Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Nix Brandi Glanville’s Real Housewives Promotion?
3:12 pm, May 3rd, 2012
According to the blog, “Bravo yanked the offer after Brandi was forced to tell the network that her kids couldn’t appear on camera.”
A supposed show insider says, “Bravo wanted her to have her kids on the show in order to expand story lines, but Leann and Eddie wouldn’t allow it.”
The webloid’s so-called source continues, “Eddie said they did not want the children on camera on a regular basis,” adding, “So Bravo said that Brandi would have to stay a ‘friend’ and not become an official ‘housewife.’”
So, did Cibrian and Rimes really thwart Glanville’s promotion?
A credible Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop “this is untrue,” stressing, “Brandi is a Housewife with or without kids.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own