Mag Wrong About Eddie Cibrian Cheating On LeAnn Rimes
4:26 pm, August 4th, 2010
“LeAnn Betrayed” screams the cover of Star magazine, which claims LeAnn Rimes‘ boyfriend, actor Eddie Cibrian, has not only cheated on her with his soon-to-be ex-wife, but also wants his ex “to take him back.”
The tab alleges the former “CSI: Miami” actor has “enjoyed passionate all-night sex sessions with” Brandi Glanville, whom he is divorcing, though he is in a relationship with Rimes.
A so-called Glanville friend adds that Cibrian told his ex (who is the mother of his two children) that “she’s his soulmate and that he really wants to be with her still.”
And Glanville supposedly acknowledged the affair, telling Star, “mistakes happen.”
But Cibrian himself is slamming the report via his Twitter account, saying, “Once again my ex has stooped to a new low attempting to sabotage my beautiful relationship with LeAnn.”
“Not surprisingly the ONLY magazine that decided to run the story shares the same credibility and delusion as my ex,” the actor continues. “They should be ashamed of themselves.”
Adds a rep for Rimes, “The Star magazine story is absolutely untrue and completely made up of lies fabricated by people who clearly have no lives of their own. LeAnn refuses to stoop to their level by acknowledging or responding to these ridiculous stories.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents