Eddie Cibrian: LeAnn Rimes Reality Show Will “Probably” Be a Mistake (VIDEO)
9:52 am, November 14th, 2013VIDEO
Eddie Cibrian appeared on Wednesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to promote The Best Man Holiday, but it was the ongoing feud between LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville that ended up being the main topic of conversation.
Asked about the drama between his wife and ex-wife, the actor shared, “I think there’s just some people who are kind of born to create drama and then capitalize on it.”
“And you married both of them,” interjected Kimmel.
Cibrian laughed and told the host, “Not true, not true. I learned from my first marriage not to do that on my second.”
Later in the sitdown, Kimmel warned the star about he and Rimes’ upcoming VH1 reality show “LeAnn & Eddie.”
“I think this reality show could turn out to be a terrible, terrible idea,” the host said.
Cibrian admitted, “It probably will.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss