Eddie Cibrian: LeAnn Rimes Reality Show Will “Probably” Be a Mistake (VIDEO)
9:52 am, November 14th, 2013VIDEO
Eddie Cibrian appeared on Wednesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to promote The Best Man Holiday, but it was the ongoing feud between LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville that ended up being the main topic of conversation.
Asked about the drama between his wife and ex-wife, the actor shared, “I think there’s just some people who are kind of born to create drama and then capitalize on it.”
“And you married both of them,” interjected Kimmel.
Cibrian laughed and told the host, “Not true, not true. I learned from my first marriage not to do that on my second.”
Later in the sitdown, Kimmel warned the star about he and Rimes’ upcoming VH1 reality show “LeAnn & Eddie.”
“I think this reality show could turn out to be a terrible, terrible idea,” the host said.
Cibrian admitted, “It probably will.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?