Ed Westwick not playing house soon with Jessica Szohr, as site reported
6:56 pm, March 2nd, 2010
Is “Gossip Girl” star Ed Westwick “getting ready to propose to his co-star girlfriend, Jessica Szohr?” That’s what HollywoodLife asks before exclaiming, “He is ready to buy her a house and live with her!”
The site goes on to say that at last night’s Cosmopolitan magazine “Fun Fearless Male Awards” in New York, Westwick “confessed” he was going to earn “some money and then buy a nice house for [Jessica]!”
Not so fast…
Westwick far from “confessed.” A source on the scene tells Gossip Cop that the young star was not only joking but also specified that if it did happen, it would be far, far off in the future.
“It’s not happening anytime soon. It’s way too early,” reiterated the source.
Gossip Cop wishes HollywoodLife hadn’t played around with the facts about Westwick and Szohr playing house.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together