More Bad “Gossip” About Ed Westwick And Jessica Szohr
6:37 pm, July 28th, 2010
The site bottom feeds a rumor floated by the New York Post, which claims the cast isn’t hanging out that much anymore with Szohr – though they’re all filming the show’s fourth season now – because of her split with Westwick.
“Ed has really alienated Jessica from the rest of the cast,” HollywoodLife quotes an unnamed source as saying.
Szohr has allegedly been missing from two recent social outings, including co-star Chace Crawford‘s birthday party, because Westwick is still “heartbroken and wants nothing to do with her.”
And though the source never actually says Westwick wants her off the show – which HollywoodLife claims – it’s noted that “Ed doesn’t want to be around her.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the couple have remained pals despite their breakup, and have been spotted hanging out together numerous times, like friends often do.
The real reason Szhor missed the two New York events was that the actress was in L.A., working on the film, Hirokin.
And oh yeah, Szhor’s rep tells Gossip Cop that the “Gossip Girl” star went out with her co-stars earlier this week – something both HollywoodLife and the Post failed to mention – and that she’ll be at the premiere of Crawford’s film, Twelve, tonight.
Maybe the writers at HollywoodLife should work on “Gossip Girl,” because they’re much better at fiction than reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair