E L James Discusses Fourth Fifty Shades of Grey Book and Film Casting on “Katie”
4:08 pm, September 17th, 2012
E L James set the record straight Monday during an appearance on “Katie,” where the Fifty Shades of Grey author discussed the much-rumored fourth book and the upcoming movie.
James, who admitted she was nervous about being on camera, said a new installment to the trilogy is not in the works.
Referring to the final section of Fifty Shades Freed, which showcased part of the story from the perspective of Christian Grey, instead of Anastasia Steele, she explained, “I just put it in there as an outtake.”
James added, “I’d like to try to write something else first, but then maybe revisit [Christian Grey]. He’s really hard work.”
As for who will play those key characters in the film adaptation, the first-time novelist reiterated that no one has been cast in the roles.
“It’s a sort of collaborative effort,” James said of trying to get the movie off the ground, adding, “There’s a studio, there’s a production company, there’s two producers, at some point there will be a director.”
James, who said she’s both “excited” and “terrified” for the movie, also divulged that she has at least three actors in mind to play Christian, and four actresses for Anastasia.
“But I am not going to tell you,” she said to the disappointment of Fifty Shades fans everywhere.
Gossip Cop will add video shortly!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank